Introduction of Nansha Area
Covering a total area of 60 square kilometers (including the 7.06-square-kilometer Nansha Bonded Port Area), China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone—Nansha Area of Guangzhou is divided into 7 functional zones, such as the central cluster, port cluster and the Qingsheng cluster.
1. Port Cluster with a size of 15 square kilometer. The Block 1 of this area refers to the Longxue Island Processing Area with an area of 13 square kilometers (inclusive of the 5.7-square-kilometer Nansha Bonded Port Area and its Logistics Area), and the Block 2 of this area is the Shazai Island Processing Area with a size of 2 square kilometers.
2. Pearl Bay Start-up Cluster with a size of 9 square kilometers, exclusive of Jiaomen River and Shangheli River
3. Nansha Hub Cluster with a size of 10 square kilometers
4. Qingsheng Hub Cluster with a size of 8 square kilometers
5. Nansha Bay Cluster with a size of 5 square kilometers, exclusive of the Dajiao Mountain
6. Jiaomen River Central Cluster with a size of 3 square kilometers
7. Wanqingsha Bonded Port Manufacturing Cluster with a size of 10 square kilometers (inclusive of Nansha Bonded Port Processing Area of 1.36 square kilometers)